Office of Student Development
East Carolina University's Office of Student Development is committed to the success and graduation of our student-athletes by providing extensive services and diverse experiences in order to promote the development of academic achievement, leadership, and personal growth.
Our commitments are:
- To assist with the transition into college through academic counseling, orientation, and social activities.
- To support the efforts of every student-athlete to earn a degree.
- To encourage the development of values, emphasizing leadership qualities.
- To enhance interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- To provide opportunities that instill life skills and ethics.
- To facilitate the fulfillment of career and personal goals of each student-athlete while in school and beyond.
- To safeguard the academic integrity of the University by ensuring compliance with all regulations put forth by the University and NCAA.
For more information, visit the Office of Student Development website.