Dec. 18, 2012
• The East Carolina Pirates have won seven straight home games dating back to last season.
• ECU has won its first six home games of the season for the second time in three years under Jeff Lebo.
• ECU is 19-4 in non-conference home games since 2010.
• With today's victory, Jeff Lebo became just the third ECU coach to win 40 games in his first three seasons (Joe Dooley, Earl Smith).
• The Pirates improved to 33-9 under Coach Lebo when holding its opponent to 69 points or less.
• The Pirates improved to 5-2 this against teams located in the "Old North State."
• ECU now leas the series with Gardner-Webb, 3-2, and improved to 3-1 at home against the Bulldogs.
• The Pirates failed to have multiple players score double figures for the first time this season.
• ECU committed a season-high 16 turnovers.
• The Pirates forced 18 turnovers, the most against a Division I team this season.
• East Carolina attempted a season-low 13 3-pointers and were held to their lowest scoring output of the year.
• Senior Maurice Kemp scored a season-high 22 points. It was his third 20-point game of the year and fifth of his ECU career.
• Junior Robert Sampson grabbed double digit rebounds for the third time this season and the seventh time in his career. Sampson also had at least three blocks in a game for the third time this year.
• Sophomore Paris Roberts-Campbell made a 3-pointer for the sixth straight game and record a trio of steals for the third time this season.